Community Lawyers

helping with your legal needs


(616) 530-0101

Contact Us

  • Grand Rapids Law Group, PLLC, 1779 28th St. SW, 49519 Wyoming, Michigan United States
  • (616) 530-0101
  • (616) 777-5232

Contact Form

Let our family immigration lawyers help with your Student F-1 Visa

A Student Visa, otherwise known as an F-1 visa, is granted to foreign nationals who wish to come to the United States to study full time at a U.S. educational institution. In order to be eligible, the foreign student must be attempting to enroll in a full course plan of study at an approved college, university, seminary, conservatory, high school, elementary school, other academic institution, or language training program within the United States.

A Grand Rapids Student F-1 Visa lawyer can help make sure you meet the requirements on your visa application

The spouse of children of an student visa holder are able to come to the United States on a F-2 visa, as long as the F-1 visa holder they are applying under is enrolled, or will be enrolled in a course of study within 30 days. The F-1 visa is a non-immigrant status visa, and an alien in the United States on another non-immigrant visa, such as a B-1, or H-1, can change to a student visa by applying for it.

Let a family immigration attorney from the Grand Rapids Law Group help you with your Student F-1 Visa today

family visa immigration, k-visa, I-130, adjustment of status, f-1 visa, DACA, deferred action