Dedicated Grand Rapids Immigration Lawyers Help Clients Achieve Their Dreams
With a firm grasp of immigration law in Grand Rapids, we guide you through the process
Immigration law is extremely complex, especially for people arriving in the United States who do not speak English or understand the American legal system. At Grand Rapids Law Group, our knowledgeable attorneys help immigrants file their immigration paperwork and represent them throughout the process to ensure an easy transition into American life. With our firm, you meet directly with one lawyer who stays with you throughout your entire immigration process. Our services are enhanced by our bilingual attorneys who serve Spanish-speaking immigrants.
Our attorneys guide you through the complexities of immigration
There are many, many people who seek to immigrate to the United States every single year, making immigration law detailed and complicated. Without the assistance of a Grand Rapids immigration lawyer, you could be subject to immigration denials, deportations, extreme delays in the immigration process or an inability to find work.
Our attorneys work with you to file all of your paperwork correctly. We also advise you on what to do and what not to do while you await word on your immigration status. These are just some tips we recommend all our clients follow:
- Never sign any immigration papers that you do not understand. Consult with your immigration lawyer first to be sure that the paperwork is in your best interests.
- Always be truthful with immigration officials. Lying about your background or any personal information never looks good when found out, and it could prevent you from gaining citizenship.
- Never stay past the time limit listed on your special work, student or other temporary visa.
- Obtain a visa to work toward becoming a green card holder. After five years as a green card holder in the United States, you are eligible to begin the process to become a citizen of the United States.
- Whenever you have any questions about immigration law, or when a law enforcement or immigration official causes any problems for you, contact your immigration lawyer immediately. Never try to solve these problems yourself — immigration lawyers are trained to handle them for you.
Call our Grand Rapids immigration lawyers today for more information
Call Grand Rapids Law Group at 877-842-6812 or contact us online to schedule a consultation to discuss your immigration. We provide evening and weekend hours by appointment at our office on 28th Street in Grand Rapids, and our office has plenty of parking available, with a bus stop right out front.